Sun, surf, and sophistication in a chic Santa Barbara beach hotel
Hotel Milo takes inspiration from Santa Barbara’s most prolific hotelier, Milo Potter, whose magnificent Potter Hotel put this picturesque coastal destination on the map. One of the most centrally located beach hotels in Santa Barbara, Hotel Milo’s lovely 2.5-acre property includes Ambassador Park, a beautiful lawn framed by iconic California palm trees that once served as the grand entrance to the Potter Hotel. Built in the traditional Spanish-style architecture that reflects this city’s rich colonial history, this classic Santa Barbara beach hotel features 122 oceanfront guestrooms, as well as a beautiful courtyard with outdoor pools and gardens.
To download a PDF of our property map, click the button below:
With pristine Pacific beaches right at his doorstep and the majestic Santa Ynez Mountains rising in the distance, it’s easy to see why Mr. Potter first settled into this beautiful sunny corner of California. As one of the few chic Santa Barbara beach hotels, Hotel Milo invites you to celebrate this longtime love affair with the great outdoors—relax in the courtyard or take one of our Milo beach cruiser bicycle rentals for a spin down the beach. For a full excursion, hop in a Jeep and head out for a chauffeured wine tour of Santa Barbara wine country, or take the family out for a day of animals and rides at the Santa Barbara Zoo. Our hotel’s staff will also gladly share a few neighborhood secrets, from their favorite Santa Barbara restaurants to the best tasting rooms to visit on the Urban Wine Trail.
“Santa Barbara is on many accounts the pleasantest of all the places I have named.” – Author Charles Nordhoff
Guest amenities include:
- Breakfast of local fruits and fresh pastries in our oceanfront bistro
- Wireless Internet access in rooms and on hotel grounds
- 2-hour beach cruiser bicycle rentals
- Minibar service
- In-room safes
- Two outdoor heated pools and Jacuzzi
- Private poolside cabanas
- Fitness center offering cardio and weight training equipment
- Multi-functional boardroom with gorgeous Pacific Ocean views
- Ample outdoor seating areas with comfy couches and tables for work or relaxation
- Complimentary laptop available in our guest lobby for guest usage and printing of boarding passes and e-mails
- Business and concierge services provided by the front desk
For more information, please review our Fact Sheet.