Top Priority- Our Guests: COVID-19 Update and Cancellation Policy.
We prioritize the well being of our guests and associates above all else. We are closely monitoring messages and adhering to the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities.
For more information, refer to the CDC or your local health organization.
First responders traveling to Santa Barbara through June 30th can take advantage of our First Responders Offer here.
Additionally, we are – as always – upholding the highest standards of cleanliness through increased sanitation and thorough cleaning of our public and private spaces as well as additional practices including:
- Implementing heightened precautions in food handling, sanitation, disinfection and cleansing measures.
- Increasing the disinfecting efforts for our “high-touch” surfaces such as keyboards, elevator buttons, door handles and telephones.
- Minimizing exposure to guests and staff by suspending daily housekeeping services for guests that are staying with us multiple nights.
- Providing additional and reinforced sanitation procedure training for our associates.
- Continuing to monitor the published guidelines from the CDC, WHO, local health authorities and our cleaning product vendors and partners.
- During this time, the daily wine tasting and the breakfast buffet are temporarily suspended. However, snacks, breakfast items and wine are available for purchase in our lobby market.
- Self-parking is available for $15 per day with in-and-out privileges. Valet parking is temporarily suspended.
Additionally, we recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to travel smarter and be more thoughtful as we go through our daily activities. To help reduce risk and protect others, we urge all guests and associates to use the same personal best practices standard for a typical flu season.
While we remain open, pursuant to the Short Term Lodging Facilities Order guests may only make reservations at the hotel if they are either: (a) seeking stable housing, (b) isolating and/or quarantining at hotel because they cannot do so at their primary residence, or (c) they are temporarily located to provide essential services, including first responders.
It is of utmost importance that you feel informed and comfortable during your stay with us. We encourage you to contact us directly with any questions or concerns. Our team is committed to the well being of our valued guests and associates – please let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you during your stay.
Please contact us at 866.547.3070 with any questions or concerns, and if your plans change, simply cancel your reservation within 24 hours of your arrival date to receive a full refund for stays through June 30.