Welcome to Hotel Milo Santa Barbara
Welcome to beautiful Santa Barbara. We appreciate you choosing Hotel Milo, and wish to share the answers to a few frequently asked questions. Our lobby is staffed 24/7 to handle any questions or needs you may have during your stay including suggestions for things to see, do and eat…
- Valet Parking is $30 per night per vehicle with in-and-out privileges, and requires a ticket to be visible on your vehicle dashboard. Please do not leave valuables, including bikes, in or on your vehicle.
- Pets are always welcome ($35 per night for up to 2 pets), and we ask that guests not leave them unattended.
- Bikes & Beach Chairs are available for guest use based upon availability; please see our Valet Team to sign them out. Please also feel free to request blue/white striped beach/pool towels when reserving chairs.
- Both Pools are open 10a to 10p, and there is a bocce ball court in the back (Building 4) pool and a hot tub in the front (Building 6) pool. We thank you for being respectful of other guests and request that glass not be brought into the pool areas. For your convenience, blue/white striped pool/beach towels have been placed at the pools.
- Chad’s Restaurant is located in the center of our property, and is open for breakfast and lunch daily; and our Lobby Market features local Santa Barbara wines as well as beer, soda, water and snacks in lieu of an in-room minibar. We will happily deliver Lobby Market items to your room and invite you to enjoy them on our grounds. (Please note that the beverage cooler in your room is not a refrigerator, but meant for chilling beverages only.)
- Ice Machines are located at both pool areas and under our main lobby courtyard steps.
- SMOKING of ANY PRODUCT is PROHIBITED in Hotel Milo guest rooms and on Hotel Milo property and Santa Barbara is a smoke-free City. Guests who smoke in their rooms will be subjected to a $250 additional cleaning fee.
- Housekeeping is available for stays of three (3) nights or more. Please contact the lobby to schedule a room touch-up, or for additional amenities, minibar-on-demand, linens, towels, and trash pick-up.
- Check-out time is 11am, and it is difficult for us to offer late check-out as Check-in is 4pm.
- Wifi Password: thank you
This continues to be a unique time in history, and we offer you a unique resort property for your unique journey. In our commitment to ensuring your well-being, we actively follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health departments on appropriate hygiene procedures, use of masks, and proper distancing. We are doing everything we can to ensure your stay with us is personal, and want you to know that we are delighted to see you. We ask that all guests be considerate of others with respect to distance in all public areas and with regard to sound during late night hours. It is truly our pleasure to serve you!
Warm Santa Barbara regards,
Robert (Bob) Glock, General Manager